Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh, yeah, a title

So...
yes. I'm here. I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I really am not the blogger that I think I am in my head. I am always coming up with random factoid blog posts in my head, paragraphs upon paragraphs even. And then I get home, and busy gaming and babysitting and dinner and homework and husband and it all totally goes to hell out the window. I guess I just have too much that I always want to do, and not enough time to do it. I think I recently saw Julie say something on her status update about 24 hours not being enough, and I have to say I heartily agree. I wish I didn't have to sleep! I am, however, getting slowly and surely better about managing my time. It is definitely a slow slow process though. I like to game too much. I have a plethora of other time-sucks too, such as a gazillion (really, no joke) newsletters & sites that I try to keep up with to 'keep on top of things', plus facebook and myspace (though have totally tamed these two! I just have to remind myself once in a while about them). It's a slow process, but definitely going!

Quick update (not listed in any particular order):
  • I know it's a time waster, but I enjoy it too much to completely cut it out: My main toon on WoW is now up to 63! And I have several others that are up and coming, woot!
  • I am learning to sew. Haven't got too far yet, but hey, I do what I can. I have made Jaemin a dress so far, and even attempted a pattern adjustment. That didn't fly too well, but live & learn, eh?
  • I am making headway in my schooling. Next month I start back & actually have my first web-related class. WOOHOO!
  • I have been on an AWESOME mom-support board, thanks to Jess. I LOVE IT!
  • Josh graduates in May. MAY! 5 short months away.
  • We actually have money in our savings account...for the first time. EVER. I think congratulations are in order! Thanks to Josh, who has been willing to go the extra [several] mile(s).
  • Jaemin has...8ish teeth now. I think one more is about to pop through though, so could be 9 tomorrow.
  • And the coolest highlight to date (as of today): Joshua pooped on the toilet by himself today.
I hope to keep this up better, but don't hold your breath.

No comments: