Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Forever searching...

I have a list of things that I have been hunting for quite a while... If you have any feedback or suggestions on them, please let me know STAT, b/c .... I haven't found them for myself yet. Still searching.

I am looking for the perfect:
  • handbag/clutch/purse/satchel - all of these rolled into one, basically...requirements are: something that is comfortable and able to go over my shoulder messenger bag style, or w/ just an arm strap that will actually stay up (but I prefer the over the shoulder), that is big enough to fit all my stuff in, but not so big that I can't carry it around for a purse (I have a great bag now, but it's definitely a briefcase/schoolbag, not a purse), AND has pockets/compartments enough that my stuff doesn't get lost and then also can look professional enough to bring to work. That's not a whole lot to ask, is it?
  • wallet - the one I have now is pretty good, but it's that fake plastic-y alligator skin, so that's wearing out
  • electronic address book for free - all the ones I've tried so far have just not been up to par
  • desk - I really like the Ikea one that goes into the corner, but I'm afraid it won't fit into the space I have.... basically I need something with a huge hutch w/ lots of shelving space on it
Feel free to spam me with your ideas.

1 comment:

ddhamm said...

LOL, you asked for it...no I really don't want to spam you with ideas. I do try to find good tables for crafts. Not sure I have the best desks, though. I'll look around and come back.